Saturday July 20, 2019
Timber Ridge Golf Club, East Lansing | 8a Shotgun Start
Anderson – Cochran Golf Outing
ALL TEAMS MUST REGISTER USING THIS FORM ONLINE
We cannot accept random text messages to “hold spots” for teams!
Title Sponsors ($5,000)
Dinner Sponsors ($2,500)
*George Cochran also paid for a team, totaling $2,900 donated!
Dinner Guests (RSVPs)
- Grace Darling (if not scheduled for work)
- Spencer Baldwin
Other Guests (Regrets and Narratives)
- Morgan Smith (out of town)
- Bailey (and Lori) Hall: “Unfortunately, with a previous commitment with my family, I am unable to attend the golf outing. I wish I could make it to honor my Grandpa in the best way possible but we are going on vacation that week.”
- Tyler Steinhaus: “Even though I will not be able to make it, I figured I could update you on how my school is going. I will be graduating from CMU in December of this year (one semester early) with a bachelor of science in actuarial science and statistics. I have become very involved with my actuarial science fraternity at CMU, which has taken me multiple places for professional conferences over the past year, including Dallas TX, Columbus OH, and this fall to Chicago, as well as helped me receive my internship. This summer, I am interning at Willis Towers Watson, an actuarial consulting company located in Southfield, MI and am working on retirement benefit valuations. I hope the golf outing this year is a huge success and wish I was able to come. Also, I want to say a big thank you to everyone putting the event on for generously gifting me with this scholarship over the past four years.”
Lunch Sponsors ($1,000)
Lawrence D. Cianciosi, Hanba & Lazar, P.C.
Win a 2018 Chevy Silverado!
Sawyers Chevy is giving away a 2018 Chevy Silverado to any player who gets a hole-in-one on a specified par 3 hole! Details at the event. (Click here to read contract) (Click here to watch the info video)
If you are registering a team or player today but paying later, that is okay! Simply click “Offline Donation” on the form below. This allows you to complete the form in its entirety without submitting any credit card information or payment, which is fine! If you are under 18 years old, please have a parent or guardian help you complete this form, thanks!
2018 Anderson – Cochran Golf Outing
Breakfast Sponsors ($250)
Holt High School – National Honor Society
Hole Sponsors (up to $150)
*Asterisk Indicates a Golf Team, too!
- *George Cochran
- *Lawrence D. Cianciosi, Hanba & Lazar, P.C.
- *Karrie and David Baker
- *Hayhoe Asphalt Paving, LLC (c/o Jason Walsh)
- *Courthouse Pub & Grill (c/o Joe Ghinelli)
- *Hammond Farms Landscape Supply (c/o Cliff Walkington)
- *Wolverine Wastewater (c/o Matt Moore)
- Amy and Dave Clark
- Johns Pro-clean Inc
- James Peterson
- The Bywater Family
- Lake Lansing Road Mobil
- Uncle Mel and Sally Cook
- Novak Orthodontics
- Mark Voss Agency, Farm Bureau Insurance
- John and Mary Andresen
- Peggy Anderson
- *Dowding Industries, Inc (c/o Jamie Collins)
- *Michigan CAT (c/o Allen Broskey)
- *JK Builders (c/o Jeremy Kienitz)
- *In Loving Memory of Jerry Hofbauer, from the Hofbauer Family
- *Cortney Tostevin Photography
- *Gypsum Supply Company (c/o Ben Ballard)
- *Glacier Financial (c/o Jameel Abdo)
- Frank and Denise Wyzywany
- Deb Roeske
Teams and Players
*Asterisk Indicates Sponsored Team
- Scott Cochran with Chad, Paul, and Ryan Anderson
- Kailyn Anderson, Kristin Rosalez, Lindsay Galsterer, Kara Agans
- *George Cochran, TBD, TBD, TBD (Dinner Sponsor)
- *Lawrence D. Cianciosi, Hanba & Lazar, P.C. (Lunch Sponsor) Debra Burnett, Frank Schmidt, Chris Cramer, Guest
- Dr. Jason Baker, D.J. MacPhail, Harvey Baker, Scott Raeder
- *Karrie Baker, David Baker, Joye Cochran, Karrissa Cochran
- Tony Abbruzzese, Eddie Saade, Ian O’Brien, Jake Walker
- *Jason Walsh, Ed Walsh, Terry Chepy, Jeremy Beck
- *Cliff Walkington, Joe Ghinelli, Charlie Perkins, Tom Wassner (alt. Pete Hall)
- Keith Allen, Craig Allen, Derrick Zenker, Ron Turner
- Matt Taylor, Matt Brinkoetter, Adam Tyler, Tom Maki
- *Matt Moore, Todd Dechelbor, Tim Young, Pat Turner
- T. J. Wulff, Mark Wulff, Brian Stuitje, Troy Theilen
- Tom Parry, Craig Parry, Mike Kubler, Chad Richard
- Monte Collins, Brian Mckouen, *Jameel Abdo, TBD
- *Tyler Hofbauer, Justin Hofbauer, Paul Cole, Scott Allen
- *Jamie Collins, Melinda Parry, Rachel Haley, Christy McNamara
- Jacob Alvarado, Dan Salinaz, Dan Perrone, Vinny Gentilozzi
- *Allen Broskey, Shannon Broskey, TBD, TBD
- *Jeremy Kienitz, *Ben Ballard, Jay Dillingham, Tim Tilma
- Travis Meister, Katie Meister, Brian Looney, Alysha Looney
- *Nicole Anderson, Cortney Tostevin, Jen Walkington, Sandi Touquet
- Nick Spyke, Eric Acevedo, Trent Pohl, Alyson Kellner
Updates and Rule Changes
- BOGEY LIMIT: No team can score any higher than a bogey. For example, if you are on a par 5 and you hit your 6th shot and it’s not in, pick up the ball and record a 6. This helps keep the pace of play!
- GOLD TEES: Anyone who considers himself or herself a “senior citizen” (must be 55 or older) can hit from the gold tees but note that you MUST shoot from blues on the prize holes. There are yardage requirements to win the truck!
Our scholarship winners are symbols of the great energy in the Holt Community!
The Holt Community Foundation is a sum of its parts! We are made up of great people who are dedicated to promoting the welfare of others. Our highly motivated group of volunteers and scholarship winners are the shining stars of our organization. Come join us!