The Holt Community Foundation will unite individuals and groups who seek to improve the social environment for all who live, work, learn, and play in our community. Our supporters will conduct charitable activities built on the pillars of equity, inclusion, and enrichment. We will engage community members in the benevolent and generous mission to promote the welfare of others.
We facilitate community enrichment in the Holt Community through our six values: Education; Equity; Environment; Health; Research; and Creativity.
- Education: Programs at local schools involving students, parents, teachers, staff, and administrators
- Equity: Inclusion, fairness, and justice for a diverse community
- Environment: Parks, playgrounds, and natural areas
- Health: Wellness and mindfulness
- Research: Knowledge, understanding, and local history
- Creativity: Music and artistic endeavors